- The spirit lives on in BlazeSports – the Legacy of the 1996 Atlanta Paralympic Games, and Member of the US Olympic Committee Multi-Sport Organizations Council.
Triumph of the Human SpiritTM
Our Mission – Changing the lives of children and youth, adults and veterans with physical disabilities through adaptive sport and recreation.
Participation in sport is the vehicle to improved health and quality of life, increased self-esteem, greater independence, improved school performance and employment readiness, and ultimately a more inclusive society.
- Sept. 4-Oct. 15: Vote for BlazeSports DAILY at Gatorade’s “For the Love of Sports
- Sept 25-Oct 30: BlazeSports Adaptive Youth Rock Climbing – Registration open!
- Sept. 29: BlazeSports Adaptive Sports Demo Day — Registration open!
- Oct 15: BlazeSports Soccer Clinic – Registration open!
- Oct 23: BlazeSports Cheer Zone – Registration open!